Friday, October 16, 2009

Mommy's Thumping Heart

I was badly shaken, ooh god...

It because of the earthquake (that occured in Ujung Kulon)
I was in the yard, lucky 4 me i didnt feel the quake, but my brother did and so my housemaid, i heard my brother shouting something which i cant hear clearly, but he sure was sound panic, then the housemaid also shouting with panic tone, she shouted "Ara"

BAM!

I felt the thump in my heart
Panic got on my nerve
I thought Ara was hurt or in some dangerous position or i dont know, i was panic
I cried and start to run
Oh god oh god oh god oh god
Eventually i found her in my husband's arms
I wasn't just relieved yet, i start questioned
"What happen to Ara?"
"Is she hurt?"
Then come the funny part: nothing happen to Ara, but an earthquake was sure happened a moment ago

"What?"

I felt blank, it was a vacant emotion

Then i felt relieved but at then same time i felt so dumb

Apparently my housemaid felt the earthquake and got worried of Ara, so she shouted "Ara"

Sometime, even good intention could cause a dramatic event, such as thumping heart
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment